L'Oréal - Casting Natural Gloss - Ammonia-Fre ... e Nourishing Hair Color - 823 Light Blonde Latte

L'Oréal - Casting Natural Gloss - Ammonia-Free Nourishing Hair Color - 823 Light Blonde Latte

Not in stock
$9.89
VAT rate: 0%
Brand: L'OREAL
Line: CASTING NATURAL GLOSS
SKU L'OKWAJLA
Capacity (ml) COLOR CREAM: 48 ml; MILK: 72 ml; CONDITIONER: 60 ml
PAO shelf life 12M

Casting Natural Gloss by L'Oréal.

Ammonia-free hair dye. It contains 90% ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 10% are specially selected coloring ingredients. Provides optimal coverage of gray hair. It allows you to achieve a rich, naturally shiny color with 3 times more brilliance. The addition of honey makes the hair deeply nourished, easier to comb, and silky soft and smooth to the touch. The effect lasts up to 28 washes. The product is available in the shade 823 Light Blond Latte.
  • Hair coloring.
  • The effect lasts up to 28 washes.
  • The product was enriched with nourishing honey.
  • It contains 90% ingredients of natural origin.
Popular categories L'OREAL
Serums and elixirs L'OREAL
Serums and elixirs L'OREAL
Hair conditioners L'OREAL
Hair conditioners L'OREAL
Day creams L'OREAL
Day creams L'OREAL
Mascaras L'OREAL
Mascaras L'OREAL
Concealers L'OREAL
Concealers L'OREAL
Foundations L'OREAL
Foundations L'OREAL
Night creams L'OREAL
Night creams L'OREAL
Masks L'OREAL
Masks L'OREAL
Makeup removal L'OREAL
Makeup removal L'OREAL
Make-up removal L'OREAL
Make-up removal L'OREAL
Popular series L'OREAL
ELSEVE
ELSEVE
INFALLIBLE
INFALLIBLE
TRUE MATCH
TRUE MATCH
REVITALIFT
REVITALIFT
HYALURON SPECIALIST
HYALURON SPECIALIST
TELESCOPIC
TELESCOPIC
Casting creme gloss
Casting creme gloss
Color Riche
Color Riche
Volume Million Lashes
Volume Million Lashes
MEN EXPERT - THERMIC RESIST
MEN EXPERT - THERMIC RESIST
Return or exchange

This product can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of the receipt. (Check details)


Shipping

The cost of delivery to the country United States, from $6.37 -Polish Post - registered letter (depending on the weight of products), we ship the products in the warehouse in 24 hours. (Check details)

Reviews of L'Oréal - Casting Natural Gloss - Ammonia-Free Nourishing Hair Color - 823 Light Blonde Latte:

Marina Customer review
I really liked this color, it looks very natural on my hair. I couldn't find it anywhere in other brands. Also was hard to find it anywhere at all, I had to order to US. It was delivered on time, safe. They put even put a thank you note and my favorite candy! Going to order again.

nitza Customer review
משתמשת בצבע הזה מספר שנים כשאני מערבבת עם אותו קרם בצבע חום בהיר ומקבלת את הצבע הטבעי שאני רוצה. הצבע ללא אמוניה ומותיר שיער נעים. מחזיק על שורש כשלושה שבועות רק בשל המחיר. עד ארבעה. המחיר לא זול ובארץ ניתן למצוא באותו מחיר. ממליצה לבדוק גם בארץ.

It may also interest you
Recently viewed products
Get points and buy cheaper!
Registered users can join our loyalty program, a reward system based on points. You can earn points and turn them into a shopping discount. Have a look at the list of activities that earn your points.
Details
newsletter

Register and stay up to date with new products and promotions!

Featured
Featured products
Loyalty program
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy
Cost of delivery
Contact
Returns & Exchanges